Friday, October 15, 2010



I bought this pair of expensive shoes from one of my favorite little boutiques, Kickpleat. The shoes are LD Tuttle. She is a cool designer, who does interesting things with Venetian leather, (wraps and twists and what not). Anyway, my friend and I always gush about our expensive purchases, like they're dark secrets or something, and I was telling him about my new shoes. He asked me what they looked like and I said, "they are a whole lot like lady gaga's meat shoes". He laughed and said he couldn't really picture them. Then, a week later we met for a drink, and he said, "those are the new shoes aren't they?? They look exactly like Lady Gaga's meat shoes!" So I thought, hmmm. Perhaps I have a talent. I am not quite sure what it is, possibly its visual descriptions? But either way I figured I would name this blog in honor of not only my fantastic shoes, but also the shoe description that prompted this idea...

2 comments:

paige said...

Love it. Maybe I can learn a little about fashion - who's lady gaga? just kidding - I'm not that old and midwest.
love you.

paige said...

next time post a picture